You do not have to read this. This is just my ramblings and a sort of a reminder of what I need or hope to do! So just click that red x on the far right corner...
This year for some reason I am going crazy in the head! I'm so bored after A-Kon and want to do things, so here's a list of what I am going to do! Cosplay:
- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - Working on Fem!Haruka
- Attack on Titans - Trying to make my first cosplay by hand (Ahaha I had to pick one of the hardest ones for a beginner though)
- Black Bullet - If I have time, I also what to try to make Kisara Tendo's outfit
- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - It's really good!
- No Game No Life - Also wonderful and hilarious!
- Free! Eternal Summer - Coming out July 2nd!
- Black Bullet - Need to catch up!
- Animefest - If I have time, I get home from California on August 12th - a day from my real birthday
- Fan Days - If I have money...
- Anime North Texas - If I have the time (Its a pretty new Con and it will be my first time)
- Driving Lessons - Yes! I am learning how to drive!
- Japan Otaku Day - Hope I go!
- California Trip - Got to go to a relative's house for an unofficial veterinarian helper...
- Type up essays for college!
As I think of all this, I feel like I have gone crazy or something. Well that's most of everything! First things first, I must buy the material to make my Attack on Titan cosplay. Does anyone know where to get contacts or wigs? Or a good sewing machine that is cheap?
I'm not really that popular, so I might not even get a lot of answers huh?
Check out my Facebook and Tumblr though it mainly has stuff from here, but a bit more...